Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Ireland: Jedward – Waterline


So Jedward thought they’d do a Johnny Logan, did they? A Carola? A Charlotte Nilsson? A Dima Bilan? A Dana International? I’ll stop listing them now, because there are too much of them. This is nowhere near as catchy (I won’t say “good” but I’m tempted) as Lipstick but I’m pretty sure their performance will be memorable again. If only because people will go “hang on... didn’t we see this once before? Are these guys having a fit? Should someone call an ambulance?”. You’re lucky you’re the last contestant of the night, Jedward, that means you actually stand a chance.

1 comment:

Fanlights said...

The Minute I set my eyes on your posts glitter explodes throughout the atmosphere angels and fairies dance across the room the world shines rainbow colors I love your blog keep posting baby X dutchess