Friday, May 21, 2010

Croatia: Feminnem – Lako Je Sve



I’ve been getting on everyone’s case to get an easy group name, and the one country who listens, sends a girl band called “Feminnem”. Argh... Seriously?! Yeah, see, whenever I hear these girls, I think of their previous Eurovision attempt and let’s be fair, that’s hardly a good reference. This is something else entirely though: finally it’s the return of the Bombastic Balkan Ballad, only it needs a bit more Russian navy atmosphere to fully satisfy my inner Drama Queen. Let’s hope these girls can carry a tune live (their previous entry doesn’t give us much hope in this regard) and that they lose the slutty act they’re sporting in the video. In that case, they can call me anytime (get it? Get it? I’m so hilarious I know...).

No comments: