Sunday, May 01, 2011

Belarus: Anastasiya Vinnikova- I Love Belarus

You might not have guessed, but this is the entry for Belarus. Moldova singing a song called “I love Belarus” would be quite ridiculous. And there’s always one isn’t there... one country that has to send a patriottic song to the contest. One country that seems to think this contest is about showcasing national talent and the beauty of your country. Ha! Idiots! Let’s count the times André mentions that “Belarus is the last European dictatorship” shall we. In case you were wondering what Belarus looks like: “We're gonna fly watching lakes in their full view
Fields are full of gold, and it's all my land”. Extra points if she bring the folk dancers in native costumes with her. And if she inspires scores of western-European countries to sing songs like this next year “I love Belgium! Country full of fries! I love Belgium! With our grey skies!”

No comments: